Fashion Box Set (2 in 1)
Book One: Sartorial Splendor: How to Organize Your Wardrobe When You Have Too Much of a Good Thing
Is your wardrobe is bursting from the confines of your closet and drawers? You hate to say it, but you seem to have more clothes than space for them!
Count your blessings of bounty, as you learn how to:
• declutter your wardrobe and closet so you know what you have
• organize your wardrobe seasonally
• refresh your wardrobe with new accessories and basic pieces without spending a penny
• get inspired by other clothes-lovers take care of their own sartorial splendor
Book Two: DIY Beauty Products: Natural Homemade Recipes for Beautiful Skin, Body and Hair
Did you know that Apple Cider Vinegar can serve as a facial toner? Or that good old baking soda can clear up blackheads? Honey tastes great on a piece of toast, but did you know that honey is a great antiseptic that can be incorporated in a facial mask?
Knowing all of this makes it possible to prepare most of your beauty products at home. Without you being aware of it, your pantry has all the basic ingredients you need to make beauty products that compare VERY well to high-end products that you pay hundreds of dollars on right now.
Inside you will learn that
• Coconut oil is not only used in recipes – it can be used to prepare a moisturizer
• Honey and oats as a facial mask will leave your face moist and supple
• Taking Vitamin C orally will boost you immune system. But a homemade Vitamin C serum will fight the signs of aging and diminish fine lines and wrinkles
• Mayonnaise can be used as a hair mask
• And Much More
Once you’ve learned all these secrets of DIY beauty products, there will be no stopping you. It will save you money, take years off your face naturally (no chemicals) and give you the confidence you need.
Don’t even think twice. Download this book NOW and start saving money!
Authors: Vanessa Riley, Carrie Bishop