Discover 101 Simple and Effective ways to Get More Done in Less Time More Easily
Get this Amazon bestseller today for just $0.99. Regularly priced
at $4.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
You are about to discover how to get your life back and amaze your friends. “How do you keep everything so organized?” they may ask or “How did you get that stain off the carpet? I thought it would never come out”. With this book you will have the answers to effortlessly do what previously seemed to be so difficult.
The book is jam packed with 101 easy to understand solutions or Life Hacks for common house and home challenges. Whether it be how to get rid of odors in the fridge, cut down on ironing or get much more storage space out of your existing cupboards this book is a mine of information for making your life easier so you can spend more time on the things that matter to you most.
Here is a Preview of What You’ll Learn…
- How to never buy a grocery item that you forget you already had at home.
- How to stop that mosquito from keeping you awake. Without getting out of bed to chase it down!
- How to get a high sheen finish on metal or glass surfaces. Without using expensive chemincal cleaners.
- How to revitalised chopping boards or wooden spoons that have seen better days.
- How to never have to put away any other family members clean clothes.
- How to never lose things at the back of the fridge again.
- How to hammer nails and never hit your thumb or finger again, ever!
- How to never, ever lose things at the back of the fridge again.
- Much, much more!
Become a House and Home Life Hack Ninja today! This book is available for a limited time discount of $0.99. Download your copy Now!
Tags: life hacks cleaning,life hacks diy,life hacks home,life hacks ironing,life hacks clothing,life hacks kitchen,life hacks laundry,life hacks microwave,life hacks oven cleaning,life hacks vinegar,life hacks wardrobe,life hacks zipper,life hacks nail polish,life hacks oven cleaning,life hacks for kids,life hacks best
Author: Peyton Chaska